Friday, November 16, 2007

Another opportunity for Christmas Shopping

A very kind friend, Lauren Murray, who also happens to very gifted in creating beautiful crafty items is holding a Holiday Craft Faire. She has so kindly offered to donate part of the proceeds to our adoption. We are again so blessed. Now you have to realize that this will not be just any old craft faire. Lauren makes BEAUTIFUL things. This is a great opportunity to not only support our adoption, but also a super talented local artisan. If you are local, please stop by and do some Christmas shopping. The information is below. If you need more directions, please contact me.

Dear Friends,

I would like to invite you to my Holiday craft faire and bake sale taking place at the end of the month. I have been very busy assembling one-of-a-kind gifts and I am excited to share them with you.

I have many gifts for babies and children, vintage ornaments, one-of-a-kind stockings and stocking stuffers, beautiful jewelry, hair adornments, sachets, and much more. I will also be selling an assortment of yummy home-baked treats.

Best yet, my prices are very affordable, and some gifts and baked goods can be made to order and delivered to your door before your holiday gathering or Christmas Eve.

Please come say hello, drink some cider and shop. There will be face-painting for young ones and the young at heart.


Friday, November 30th & Sunday, December 2nd, 1pm to 6pm.

Pleasure Point Community Church

(On the corner of 26th & Portola, Look for the balloons.)


I look forward to seeing you!

No comments: