Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just for Faith...

After posting our fun, crazy, exciting, joyful news, life got exponentially crazier for some reason. This is my excuse for not posting more news. But we really don't have any more real news yet. Conjecturing can make me crazy, but I am conjecturing that we will travel to pick our handsome little man around the end of January or beginning of February. Of course we are hoping as early as possible, especially as we look at his picture before we go to bed.

Part of the craziness of life recently (fun and blessed craziness) is entering into "baby world." There are soooo many things to buy (or so the mighty retailers want you to think). Praise God that I have many dear, wise, thrifty, gracious mommies in my life who have traversed this path before me. I have been asking for much input lately about what is "necessary" and not so necessary. Registering has been fun, although I know many people (including myself) don't use registries for baby gift shopping. If you are curious about what this first time mommy registered for, you can visit our registries at Amazon, BabyRus and Target.

3 comments:

tn said...

hi- as a seasoned mom i think you're SMART to be wary of those retailers... they will try and tell you that you MUST have the baby wipe warmer,etc etc. When i had my first i had a mountain of stuff i'd been told by the stores were essential, but ultimately didn't need at all. Have fun! Don't panic! Food, shelter, loving arms are the only real requirements- love and god bless your "baby adventure"- tracy n

Diane Garaway said...

I am "over the top" excited! And praising God all the way!!!!

PedricksCorner said...

That is so special, the two of you looking at your son's photo everynight before you go to sleep! I am sure God is filling his little heart with the prayers you send for him.