Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So let's just pretend...

...that October didn't just begin today...and that I am not 2 months late posting some additional summer adventures with TeamReno. I guess it is my blog, so I can operate according to TeamReno time.

Here is some of our early summer produce. The squash grew bigger as the summer went on and the larger tomatoes just began to ripen a couple of weeks ago. My hubby and I are throughly convinced that fresh garden tomatoes are just about the tastiest part of summer (and bbq) ...with some olive oil and vinegar - yum!



Towards the end of the summer, we took a trip to northern California to fish and relax and write some thesis (that didn't quite work out). The fishing was great - Chris caught a couple of large trout, and I caught my first fish on a fly rod!



The fam came over for some slip slide and bbq...







That's all for now!

1 comment:

CAjohnsonfamily said...

I love the pictures! What good times!