Thursday, January 3, 2008

Our update

...is that we don't really have an update. We are waiting on our 171H from the USCIS and then we will need to certify our documents (I will probably drive to SF to do that) and then send our dossier on its way. We have had many people ask when our little one will be home and the answer is that we just don't know for sure. We are hoping summertime, which would the best time to travel for us, but only God knows. His timing is perfect.

In the meantime, we have been enjoying watching other families in our agency who are adopting from Ethiopia receive referrals, successful court dates and get ready to travel. Very exciting!

1 comment:

SARA FOLKERT said...

Anna, MY MOM JUST DID A BUNCH OF ADOPTIONS FROM ETHIOPIA. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, DON'T HESITATE TO GIVE HER A CALL 619 818 1646.