Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Misc...

Thank you for everyone who purchased t-shirts...I am sending in the order this week. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the support! I will send in another order if there are enough requests (I need at least 24).

We have everything completed for our Home Study, which is a HUGE blessing. I think we will probably receive the completed product from our Home Study agency sometime next week.

Still no denial letter from the USCIS, so as soon as I have our completed Home Study, I will send it to the USCIS. They will send us our 171H form, which is the last piece of the puzzle. Then everything goes to the Secretary of State to be certified and then off to our adoption agency in Virginia.

I have been working in the dorms on the weekends and tutoring after school. This schedule is perfect! I am bringing extra income to fund the adoption, I have time to get all of our adoption paperwork together, and I have the same days off as Chris. God has been so generous in answering our prayers...

Chris has been busy, busy, busy - working full time in the dorms, working on his Master's degree (including preparing for his thesis), and teaching at Cabrillo. It is a blessing that I am not as busy, because he is crazy busy. He could use your prayers...

Thank you all, again, for taking the time to keep up...

1 comment:

tisha said...

Congratulations! You are getting so close to being done with your dossier! That's great!
Tisha (awaa yg)